Saturday, August 7, 2010

Destiny Hotliner ShowingTeeth

i'm very very very very very very HAPPY!!!!!! today...
let me introduce my new baby girl!!!
her name is Destiny Hotliner ShowingTeeth


'Destiny' because that's really a destiny to have her..
here's the story..
this morning I went to the exhibition entitled this is the time for rabbit to show their teeth at Surabaya husbandry department..



after that..my big beibi and me was hang out at mall..
after we go home, then my big beibi called his mom..
he said that TuTu is so lonely..no friends..
then his mom allow him to buy one more!!!!!!!!!!



and so his father,..
then we go back to that exhibition..
when we arrived, the exhibition has closed..
but fortunately there are still some breeders who were tidying up their stand..
and..........we found HoLi and bring her home!!!!
I feel that met with HoLi is a 'Destiny'..



'Hotliner'..
'Hot' is from hotot..she have a hotot bunny look a like
'liner' because she has eyeliner framing her eyes..




and 'ShowingTeeth' is from the title of the exhibition...
that's her full name..
her nickname is HoLi... 
love her xoo much...

No comments:

Post a Comment