Friday, October 22, 2010

TuTu's Feet



there's wound on TuTu's feet
my big baby was the first person who saw the wound..
when i hold TuTu, he saw wound on TuTu's feet...


he became taciturn and eat less..
he showed me his injury legs..look at this picture below..


but the injury is on the back side...so we can't see it from this viewpoint..
 he try to said that his legs were hurt... 
that's really touched my heart.....T.T

i and big baby then went to vet..
we went to the vet by bicycle..
i think that's really romantic...
love you big baby !!!!
©xoxo©
the veterinarians said that his legs are callous...
and she give medicine in ointments form



here's the pictures when i applying ointment to his feet
*i give some sensors here...*
^o^




after aerated his legs for a while..
i put him back to his cage, usually at this time he has been released in the park..
but the soil was wet, it just raining..and there's wound on his leg...!! 
but he became angry... and he's bite me !!!!
hikkssss..... i really don't think that he could bite me...
although he didn't bite me hard..
i was pretty shocked..

get well soon TuTu....

1 comment: