Thursday, November 1, 2018

October 2018 Empties





1. Vaseline Healthy White UV Lightening
     My go to hand and body lotion. I never run out of this. Already repurchase.

2. Pigeon Facial Foam
    It's a pretty good facial foam. Very mild and produce small bubbles.

3. Banana Boat Ultra Protect Faces SPF 50 PA++++
    My go to face sunscreen.

4. Vaseline Healthy White UV Lightening
     I already peel and wash to reuse the bottle. It is the same as product number 1.

5. Olay Anti Ageing Eye Cream
    Pretty good eye cream. Feels really moisturizing. But i couldn't find it anymore. So i already bought another eye cream.

6. Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti Ageing + Fairness Cream
    This is a hype product that i don't understand. Or maybe it just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment