Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Liebster Blog Award




The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
I got this award from kumicake, thanks a lot kumi..!! I'm one of her blog followers and her blog is really great..!! 

The rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 
questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. Remember no tag backs!


11 facts about me..

1 . i'm not pretty
2.  i'm not clever
3.  i never won anything
4.  i'm just an average girl
5.  i'm a bookworm..
6.  yeah, i think i quite nerd
7.  i born with double eyelid..
8.  i love boots!!!
9.  i always have a crazy haircut since in junior high school until senior high school
10. but i just stick to just so so haircut when i got to university.. maybe i just repent..
11. my big baby and i just engaged!!! :D

Questions from kumicake :

1. Why did you start a blog? 
    so sorry,  i forgot why i did it..!! i just post things in my life..
2. What are you most proud of (about yourself)?
     whoa.. emmm... my reading speed maybe..?
3. What are you.... not so proud of (also about yourself)? 
    my messy spirit..,
4. What is the lastest product you bought (groceries don't count!)?
     Loreal UV Perfect SPF50 UVB, UVA PA+++ in white transparent skin
5. Was it necessary to buy it?
     yessss!!!! i bought it for my vacation.. i go to Bali island.. that place have tons of sunshine..
6. Do you have a poupee, if yes, give me all your ribbons nau *holds up a finger gun*
    i'm so sorryyyy... i really don't know what poupee means... :(
7. What is your obsession?
     save all bunnies in the world.. wkwkwk...
8. What is your favourite book/ tv show/ game/ anime? 
     my fav book : sentaro, the princess diaries, eragon series, fairytale books
     my fav tv show :  voice of china, my parabola is broken and only shows China's tv channels
     my fav game: there's be a lot, but now i just playing fantasy town, fashion story.. 
9. How do you want to name your kid/pet, or if you already have a kid/pet, what is the name?
    i already named my beloved lovely cutie bunny : Amazing Twotoothbig English.. nickname : TuTu
10. Do you like apples? 
       i only like fuji apples
11. If I gave you one wish, what would you wish for (multiple/infinite wishes  and any other loopholes don't count)? 
      i wish that my life will happily ever after.. 

my 11 questions :

1.   where did you go on last vacation?
2.   how you treat your acne?
3.   what is the craziest thing you ever did?
4.   do you like carrot juice?
5.   what is your favourite music video?
6.   long hair or short hair?
7.   how you get rid of your whiteheads??
8.   what the most you love about yourself?
9.   tell me 5 traits that your prince charming absolutely must have
10. who is your favourite superhero? why?
11. tell me one person in the world that you love the most

and who i'm tag?
i tag all of you that read this post...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment