Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Looxchallenge - May 2014 - Disney Villains

hi everyone...
today i will post about this month looxchallenge from looxperiments
this month challenge is Disney villains...
i really love Disney movies...
to be honest, i love the princesses..not the villains...
but, some time ago i found some pictures about what if Disney villains were beautiful on the internet...
a big salute for the artist who make these, because they're absolutely really really beautiful...
and really inspires me for this month make up challenge...

here's 2 pictures that inspired me to make the make up look..


yes, i make the queen of heart look....
and..
this is my look...

 
closer look...


i think that's it for today...
see you in my next post...
bye.. =)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thx you so much.. =)
      actually you're also really cute... =)

      Delete
  2. omg, i love the red queen alice in wonderland photo :) it's a great makeup look!

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx you... =)
      i already followed you dear... =)
      i really like your blog..

      Delete
  3. awww dear, u are so cute! i love ur makeup !!

    my blog♥
    Jurika

    ReplyDelete