Friday, September 25, 2015

Review - Pigeon UV Protection Compact Powder

Hi everyone...
Today i will post about my compact powder, which is Pigeon UV Protection Compact Powder...
Here it is...


What it says on the box  :
Pigeon Compact Powder has mild formula which is suitable for all skin type.
Contains microfine ZnO as an UV protection to protect skin from damage caused by sun's ultraviolet rays, also Jojoba and Chamomile extract to help protect skin moisture.

and...
Open up...
 It has a sponge, divided from the powder with a piece of plastic...


And, here what the powder looks like..
Mine is in the color beige.. 
When i bought this, there are 3 shades available..
But, i think the beige ones is the most suitable for my skin tone...


i already hit the pan on one of these...
and the other one is still brand new...


As you can see from the swatch picture above, this color suits me perfectly....
and it is really mattifying..
I personally love to use this with the sponge itself...
The sponge is very soft.. it's really different from sponge that you get from any other face powder...
I even don't know how to describe this..
 It is something that you should feel by yourself..
I usually bring this in my bag for touch up, and it works pretty well..

I got this for IDR 27.700 or about USD 2.7
But the main reason for me to bought this actually is the + IDR 1.000 promo and you will get 2 same products...
It is like, 50% off discount...
So, i had to paid about IDR 28.700 or about USD 2.8 to bring home these 2 babies..

+ : Has UV protection
     Mattifying
     No heavy feeling
     Doesn't cakey for touch up
     Affordable

- : NOTHING

i bought this product with my own money...
and my opinions above based by my experience by using this product

No comments:

Post a Comment