Saturday, December 19, 2015

Dear Santa Claus

Hello everyone....!!
As Christmas is almost here, today i want to invite you to look back at your childhood moment..
Do you wrote a letter to Santa Claus during Christmas?
Do you remember the excitement?




As you know, yesterday i found a really amazing website named Spring.
I found so many great things there, like i browse for hours and hours there..
They really surprised me with all of the great options that they had..
And it's really hard to pick just a few..
But, after a long journey in the website. Here some of my top picks from shopspring.com..

I have a big interest in yoga, i have some yoga workout dvds, some apps, videos. But i think it will be very amazing to have a personal yoga training. I always do it only by myself, so there's no one will tell me if i do it right or wrong.

 Also the Oliver Sport Bra which is super chic and sexy. I don't own any sport bra until now.. 
I read that a backless top / dress can distract the fact that you're flat chested..err..like me..

A really great literature. It will never gets old. Whenever you read it, it will turns out beautiful no matter what.

Try It Kit from Smashbox. 
Smashbox isn't available yet in my country. But i'm pretty curious about this brand..

I think that's it for this post..
It's not too late if you want to start to write a letter to Santa..
Have a great Christmas..!!!

Source of the other pictures:
Bis surat from http://log.viva.co.id

6 comments: