Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January 2016 Empties

Hi everyone..
Today i will share some of my empties from last month..


1. Banana Boat Ultra Protect Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
I LOVE this..
Repurchased already..

2. Biore Cleansing Strips
The black one is my favorite because we can see our blackheads really well..
I don't know about everyone, but i found that watch blackheads at a pore strips is really satisfying..

3. Nivea Deodorant Invisible
I like that this one is really not left any stain to my clothes..

4. Pond's White Beauty Shake & Clean
 It does a good job.
But i have another 2 in 1 cleanser at the moment..

5. Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Brightening Foam
This is my daily facial foam, and of course i already repurchased this..

6. LT Pro Simply Touch Eye Make Up Remover
My favorite eye make up remover quite a while..
But i already bought eye make up remover by another brand..

7. Ella Noir Body Douche
I love the scent..
Love it..

I think that's it for this post..
See you again next time..
Bye.. =)

10 comments:

  1. wah favouriteku juga biore porepack yang hitam ^^ tapi sekarang banyak yg varian baru2 kayak batik sama sakura/green tea.. Ella noir dulu aku pernah cobain yang warna ungu, wanginya juga oke ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya... Keliatan jelas komedonya.. :)
      Wah Jd penasaran sama yg ungu

      Delete
  2. the sunscreeeennnn its big! love them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice products! I have another deodorant from Nivea and it´s amazing! ♡

    ♡ * KawaiiBox January 2016 * ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.. =) Most of nivea products works really good.. =)

      Delete