Monday, April 4, 2016

2016 Wishlist

Hellooooo everyone..!!
Today i want to share my wishlist for 2016..


The Face Shop Blackhead Out Nose Strip

I really curious about this product..
I hope that this will work much better than just an usual pore strip.. =)


The Body Shop Moisture White™ Shiso Whitening Serum

 As i became older, i want to add a face serum to my skincare routine..
Maybe because i'm still not that old, i choose the whitening series..


L'Oreal Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray


WHY??? WHY it isn't available here??????
*sobs*


Silpat (a premium non stick baking mat)





I really want this because i am too lazy to greased my pan, and i hate when something got stuck on it..


 Good Quality Stainless Steel Pots and Pans

Well, it's not only just something that i want but i probably quite need right now..
I don't have a big pot..
It really troublesome when i need to cook Indonesian meat soup, like rawon, semur, or to make broth, etc..
Because they need to be cook for a very long time, and that's require a really good quality pot..


And for the last wish...
I hope that everyone live healthy, happily, and peacefully..


Okay, that's it for this post..
See you later.. Bye.. =)

1 comment:

  1. The Face Shop Blackhead Out Nose Strip
    This is a product that I really want to try.

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete