Sunday, April 10, 2016

Super Mini Haul Jan-March 2016

Hi everyone..
Today i will share my super mini haul..
 

1. Mini Brow Class
Since i am so terrible at doing my brow..
I really hope that this stencil will make my life easier..
=)
I got this for IDR 8.500 or about USD 0.65..

2. Travel Size Bottles
I don't have any travel plan..
But it got discount, and very handy..
I got this for IDR 8.000 or about USD 0.61

3. Pixy Eye Make Up Remover
My favorite blogger, Arum mention this as her favorite eye make up remover.
I had been looking for this remover for so long, and finally found it..!! YAY..
I got this for IDR 16.400 or about USD 1.25 each.

4. The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream
I want to add a night cream to my skincare routine..
And the beauty assistant at the body shop suggest this one when i said i have normal-sensitive skin..
 I got this for IDR 229.000 or about USD 17.47

Well, that's it for this mini haul..
See you again later.. =)
Bye..

11 comments:

  1. wah aku juga punya mini brow classnya~ membantu banget buat latihan gambar alis ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahh.. horeee... aq ngga bisa nggambar alis soalnya.. hehe..

      Delete
  2. This is really beautiful!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. currently I am doing a research about beauty blogger's influence in cosmetic buying intention in Indonesia for my thesis.
    It would be great if you can help me to fill in the questionnaire.


    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RsfM-dO9rATuCB1hqCuY4j5Ktl09MoIGZyEvaz5Rfb8/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link


    Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lusi.. =)
      I just submit my answer for the questionnaire..
      You're welcome.. =)

      Delete