Tuesday, May 24, 2016

me recreate : Jean-Pierre Braganza 2015 2016 Hair & Make Up Look

Hi everyone.. =)
Today i want to share my recreate look for Jean-Pierre Braganza 2015 2016 Hair & Make Up Look..
I know it is super late..
But this is a make up look that will last through any make up trend..well that's my opinion..

Firts, when i saw this make up look.. I fall in love with it instantly..






I really like the statement eyeliner..
I love bold eye make up and nude lip..
And this make up look got a modern edgy feel but also got Egypt classic vibe in it..
It is really unique..
And this is my attempt on recreate this hair and make up look..


Well, i try my best to make this look, but i think it looks a little different though..
So, comment down below what do you think about this look..
See you in my next post..
Bye.. =)

3 comments: