Monday, June 20, 2016

May 2016 Haul

Hi everyone..
Today i will share my haul from past month..
Let's get started..


1. Mustika Ratu Whitening 2 in 1 Face Cleanser
My absolutely favorite 2in1 make up cleanser..
I got this for IDR 15.000 or about USD 1.13
2. Ovale Facial Mask Whitening
I have read a lot of good reviews about this..
And actually i have been look for this for quite a long time..
and i finally found it...!! YAY..!!
I got this for IDR 6395 or about USD 0.48

3. Sariayu Loose Powder
I runs out of loose powder, and i see this at a supermarket..
I never try loose powder from Sariayu, and now i decide to try..
I got this for IDR 13.000 or about USD0.98

4. Pixy Cleansing Express Brightening
I really like the eye make up remover from Pixy..
So when i see this, i think i will try it..even though i still repurchase the Mustika Ratu one..
I got this for IDR 11.100 or about USD0.84

Embellish Green Sweater
 
It looks beautiful and elegant..
I love the pearly collar, the mesh, and the gold lace..
I got this for IDR 135.000 or about USD 10.2

The Rocker Vest
 I like that it made of leather, and i absolutely love the fringe on the shoulder..
I got this for IDR 130.000 or about USD 9.83

Little Black Dress
 A simple little black dress..
It has cross back detail.
And what i didn't expect at all.. 
It has pockets..
I got this for IDR 130.000 or about USD 9.83

I think that's it for this post..
See you later..
Bye.. =)

2 comments: