Sunday, August 7, 2016

June 2016 Haul

Hi everyone..
Today i will post my haul from last June..


1. Mustika Ratu Whitening 2 in 1 Face Cleanser
My holy grail 2 in 1 face cleanser..
I got this for IDR 16.690 or about USD 1.26

2. Nuvo Anti Bacterial Hand Sanitizer
The main reason i bought this is because the light pink colored gel..
I forgot the price..

3. Pigeon Baby Powder Compact
Recently i used a lot of baby powder..
Because Sariayu Loose Powder that i bought in last haul is too dark for my liking..
Usually i mix it with loose baby powder..
But since it isn't travel friendly, so i bought this compact one..
I got this for IDR 36.490 or about USD 2.76

4. Neril Hair Tonic Anti-Loss Guard
Recently my hair is falling off a lot..
I don't know whether it is because of stress, or my hair is got too long, or aging,or i get lack of nutrients.
But i bought this hair tonic, hopefully that it will help strengthen my hair..
I got this for IDR 68.590 or about USD 5.18

3. Nivea Deodorant Whitening Happy Shave
I runs out of my deodorant.
First i got attracted with the text 'happy shave'
Well, i do shave often and i always use my deodorant afterwards..
So i think this deodorant is really suits me..
I got this for IDR 17.500 or about USD 1.32

6. Pigeon Facial Foam
I think i already use my Garnier Facial Foam for such a long time..
And i think my skin need a new facial foam to freshen up..
I mean, you know when you already use a skincare for such a long time and then it just didn't works anymore..
I never knew that Pigeon make a facial foam..
I love the compact powder, and i love that it is originally a Japanese product..
So, i take this.. And i really have a high hope on this...
I got this for IDR 20.490 or about USD 1.55


The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
Since i runs out of my Loreal Eye Cream..
I decide to try eye cream from The Body Shop..
I got this for IDR 209.000 or about USD 15.8

Prism Glasses
I really curious about this since watch AndreasChoice video..

Usually i got neck pain because i love to read, watch, play games, etc while lying down on my bed and hugging my pillow.. Since i love both of them SO MUCH.. =)
And i think this is a good solution to prevent my neck pain..
Hoooo yeaaaaa...!!





I bought it at ebay
 I got this about IDR 65.000 or USD 4.91

Okay, that's it for this post..
See you again next time.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment