Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October 2016 Empties

Hi everyone..
In this post, i will share some products that i have finished..
Do i love them? Just keep scrollin' =)


1. Pixy Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
I know this product from Sekararum. And after i tried it by myself..
I strongly agree with her, this is the best eye make up remover on it's price..
Super affordable yet super good product..
Repurchase? YEAAHH i already did..

2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
This is my current eye cream from The Body Shop, i think it's quite good..
I like that this cream turns out into watery consistency when applied onto the eye area..
Repurchase? Already..

3. Clean & Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel
A must on my skincare routine..
Repurchase? Already..

4. Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip
I love this for travelling, because it's so small and in a plastic bottle..
It's quite handy and it's also a great product..
Repurchase? No at the moment because i don't go anywhere..

5. Maybelline Clear Smooth B.B Cream
It's already expired..
Repurchase? No, it's oxidized on my skin..

6. Pond's White Beauty Advanced SPF 15 PA++
Pond's face moisturizer always have a room in my heart.
I love that it has powdery finish.
I used this after my afternoon shower, because i think SPF 15 wasn't enough to protect my skin from morning till afternoon..
Repurchase? At the moment..No.. Because i have different schedule now..

7. Acnes Point Clear
I put it in my empties because it is broken..
The applicator ( the metal ball ) is stuck, so there's no way to get the product out.
Any suggestion??
Repurchase? No, i guess..

8. Sariayu Mawar Toner
Already expired, and yep it is still almost full..
I bought this by accident, i never use toner.
I intended to buy the white rose water..
Repurchase? No.

Well, not all of them are empty..but surely they need to be discarded..
So, that's it.. See you later.. =)
Bye..

1 comment:

  1. Oh very good empties, very interesting products I want try that product from Pixy
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    I want invite you to my Velvet Ink Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete