Monday, February 27, 2017

February 2016 Haul

Hi everyone..!!
Here's my February haul.. =)


1. Banana Boat Ultra Protect Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 PA++++
This is my favorite face sunscreen that i use every single day..
This is a repurchase..
I got this for IDR 100.100 or about USD 7.49

2. Nivea Dry Comfort Deodorant
Ehem.. This is also a thing that i use every day..
I got this about IDR 10.000 or about USD 0.75

3. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
I really curious about this, since i heard a lot of good reviews about it..
And it much more cheaper than beauty blender..
So, i will give it a try..
I got this for IDR 139.900 or about USD 10.47

4. Hula Hoop
As i getting older..
I realized that my waist is getting thicker than before, even my weight is remained the same..
And i just got my hourglass shape.. *in my opinion*
So, in order to maintain my *hourglass shape*
I will hula hoop-ing, i guess..
I got this for IDR 83.900 or about USD 6.28

5. NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Exotic
I know that liquid lipstick is a huge hype back then..
This is my first liquid lipstick, i guess i just late for the hype..
I got this for IDR 140.000 or about USD 10.48

6. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I really curious about this product, since i heard so many good things about this..
I got this for IDR 35.000 or about USD 2.62

7. Banana Boat Ultra Protect Sunscreen Continuous Spray SPF 50 PA++++
My favorite sunscreen in a hurry..or when i'm not in the mood to apply lotion..
I got this for IDR 190.500 or about USD 14.26

8. Fladeo Handbag
Well, i need a new handbag..
Some of mine are just teared up, flaked off, etc..
And the biggest reason why i need this, because it's on special price..
I got this for IDR 200.000 or about USD 14.97
and the normal price is about IDR 699.000 or USD 52.31
Well, i think that's a good deal..

That's it for this post..
See you again next time..
Bye.. =)

1 comment:

  1. I like deodorant Nivea; I use it everyday :)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete