Monday, February 5, 2018

Review - Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish no 002 Pinkalicious

Hi everyone..!!
So, after neglecting my nail quite a while..
I decide to give them some love and make them look beautiful..

I really LOVE pink nail polish..
And today the choosen one is this Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in 002 Pinkalicious..


It's quite small and handy..


The swatch on my nails..
The finish is quite metallic, i'm surprised that it look a little bit pale when applied..
Note : I only applied one coat.. and i didn't use any topcoat..


Here's the closer look..
A blue based pale pink with metallic finish..


So far this nail polish stay 3 days before chipping..
And i do household work, like dishes, and some laundry by hand..
So i think it's pretty good..
I got this for IDR 30.000 or about USD 2.28

2 comments: