Monday, April 9, 2018

March 2018 Empties




  1. Nivea Lip Balm - Rose
      I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nivea lip balm.

  2. Acnes Spot Care
      My alternate acne spot gel, i used this when my acne become resistant to my usual Clean & Clear acne gel.

  3. Clean & Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel
      I finished 3 of this product. This is my go to acne gel. But i already used it for so long ( years ) that i think my acne got immune from this. But usually it will works again after i stop using it for some months.

  4. Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24
      2 of my go to hand and body lotion.

  5. Revlon Lip Make Up Remover
      I LIKE this..!! But it's discontinued..

  6. Maybelline Baby Lips - Anti Oxidant Berry
      I quite like this.

  7. Pigeon Baby Powder - Jasmine & Rose
      I always have baby powder, i use it on my face, neck, or as body talc, and when i got itch / rash.

  8. Banana Boat Ultra Protect Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 PA++++
      My daily face sunscreen. I use this everyday without absence for years.

  9. Pigeon Facial Foam
      I pick this because it suits all skin types. It's a very mild facial foam.

10. Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk
      My favorite cleansing milk, that got discontinued. Or maybe just got renewed formula as the make up clear cleansing milk?? I don't know. I think i must try the make up clear cleansing milk, hope that they're same product or even better.

That's some products that i finished. See you next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment