Thursday, April 26, 2018

April 2018 Beauty Haul

Straight to the haul..


1. Senka Perfect Whip
    I heard a really good review about this facial foam. It is manufactured by Shiseido (known as a high end Japanese beauty brand). Senka is one of the child brand from Shiseido, that is way more affordable. I got this on sale for IDR 47.200 or about USD 3.40.

2. Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover
    This is a new product from Nivea. I have a high hope for this product, since i love the Nivea cleansing milk so much. I got this for IDR 55.000 or about USD 3.96.

3. Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Milk
    I hope that this is just a repackage of Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk. I got this for IDR 31.500 or about USD 2.27.

4. My Beauty Diary Collagen Firming Mask
    I am a newbie in sheet mask world. I heard that this brand is a famous Taiwanese brand for sheet mask. Please correct me if i'm wrong. As i'm aging, i want to add some firming skincare to my routine. I got 2 of this for IDR 32.900 or about USD 2.37.

5. Misslyn Lipstick - 103
    For such a long time. I really really hate dark colored lips. I always love the nude, nude pink, mlbb lip color. I even don't like red / orange / bold lip color. But recently i find myself really attracted to dark goth vampy look. The color 103 look like a dark maroon with some hint of brown. I got this at clearance section for IDR 31.500 or about USD 2.27, the original price was IDR 105.000.

6. Make Over Ultra Hi-Matte Lipstick - 017
    After searching everywhere, i finally found and bought a black lipstick. I got this for IDR 89.000 or about USD 6.40.

Well, that's it..
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment