Monday, May 21, 2018

Can or Can't

Hello readers..

        Today i want to share some of my thoughts. I want to write about this, but in the same time i really confused about how i gonna write this. What i should write first, and how to describe this, combine with worrying about my grammar and vocabulary. 
        

        The first time i saw this video, i was amazed, 'wow'ed, and got goosebumps. And my mind got altered after that moment. She is gorgeous, confident, and rockin'. 
        There are also another person that inspired me. Back in the day when i work as a shopkeeper. There is a customer that very inspired me. She doesn't have right arm. Yet she can ride motorbike and do wholesale buying for her stall. She won't take a long time at the cashier, because she already prepared her belongings very organized and reachable for her. Sometimes when she bought things that heavy or too large to be hold by one hand. She would ask the staff nicely, 'can you help me carry this to my motorbike please?' But if she can bring it by herself, she would say that she's okay, she is able to do it. And the staff can continue to serve the next customer.
        I don't know about the common things at other places. But when the stigma here that disable is meant to be a very pity, useless, etc. Then i meet her, and i'm not seen her on tv, she's not far away, she's there right in front of my own eyes. I think that experience do make me think that the stigma is not right. Everything is depend on the person. And i met some amazing persons that broke that stigma, people that do their best, and don't want you to feel pity about them.


        I see that there are also some disable people (even people pretend that they're disabled even though they're not) to gain more sympathy in order to get money. And i think it's more common to see that in our environment / society. But not everyone is like that.

See ya
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment