Wednesday, May 2, 2018

April 2018 Empties



1. Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Water
    Errm.. Not my favorite. It's not that bad i think. But i have tried some products that works better than this.

2. Vaseline Healthy White UV Lightening Lotion
     My daily body lotion. Got back up already.

3. Dove Beauty Moisture Facial Cleanser
    I used this back then (some years ago) and then it's discontinued. And just released again like some months ago.. Back then i was so pissed off when it discontinued, and i have to search and go trial and error for another facial wash. But now after i tried this again, it doesn't catch my heart.

4. Pigeon Facial Foam
    Personally i prefer this one. I like this. It feels really gentle. I don't feel like there is a soap residue after washing it off, and not pulled my skin either.

5. Dove Ultimate White anti-perspirant

6. Nivea Lip Balm
    My favorite lip balm !!! I'm gonna repurchase this.

Okay, that's it..
See ya

1 comment: