Thursday, May 28, 2015

Review : Revlon Photoready Concealer 003 Light Medium

Hello everyone.!!
Today i will write about my concealer at the moment..
It is Revlon Photo Ready Concealer..

*sorry for the blurry pictures*
='(

I currently use in the color 003 light medium..


Here it is...
I chose this color because, it the closest color to my skin..




The swatch on the back of my hand,
The coverage is pretty good, as you can see that it can cover my blue vein there..
And looks really natural like my actual skin... 

Here's my bare face and after conceal face...
I conceal my dark circle, the edges of my nose, and some red spot..


As you can see, it looks really natural..
My skin is just looks better without looking that i actually wear makeup..

+ : Easy to blend with finger.
     Have good color range (you can choose one that suits you the best..)
     Good coverage.
      Look natural.
      Affordable. I forgot how much exactly, maybe about IDR 70.000 or USD  5.3
   
- : NONE..!!
 
So, that's it for this post...
See you next time...
Bye... =)

I bought this product with my own money...
and my opinions above based by my experience by using this product

No comments:

Post a Comment