Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 2015 Empties

Hi everyone..!!
Today i will share my empty products.. =)


1. Rexona Women Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
I use deodorant everyday.
I like to use it even when i'm not going anywhere..
So, when i raise my hand, like relax and lift my arms up, it will smell nice..
 Repurchase? I still have some another deodorant that i bought on accident.

2. Clean & Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel
I use this everyday..
And i have used up so many of these..
I had back up already...

3. Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk
I LOVE this cleansing milk..!!!!!!!
Already repurchased, in my June-August 2015 haul here.
and a review here 

4. Pigeon Compact Powder in Beige
This powder is really mattifying.
 I pretty like this compact powder because it has UV Protection, and it is a Japanese product.
And the color suits me pretty well.
Since i bought 2 of this, i still have another one that i currently use..
You can see my review here

5. L'Oreal White Perfect Micro-Vibration 3 in 1 Eye Brightener
The first time i pick this eye cream is because of the vibration technique.
When i try it at store, it feels very nice, got a cooling sensation.
But, when i start to use it.
I notice that the metal, the vibration thing got warm after i used it in one under eye.
So, after i finished one under eye with cool sensation, the other one i had to massage with warm sensation.
I don't know that this got warm because of the vibrate, or from my body heat on my eye area.
I already bought another variant of L'Oreal eye cream.

6. Pond's White Beauty Shake & Clean
A 2 in 1 face cleanser to use, i usually use this after cleanse my face with cleansing milk.
It feels refreshing, and take any make up that still left on my face.
I still have one that i use right now..


That's it,
What product that you have finished this month?
Comment down below..
See you in my next post..
Bye.. =)

4 comments:

  1. Ada pigeon!!! Aku pakai yang taburrrr :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hore kita samaan..!! Jd penasaran pingin nyoba ya tabur.. :)

      Delete
  2. I actually haven't used any of these! The nivia cleansing milk sounds great though! I might have to try it out~
    Btw, I’d love to invite you to join my blog giveaway!
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2015/10/charrmyn-2nd-blog-anniversary-mini.html
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Join my Blog Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by.. You have such an amazing blog.. =)

      Delete