Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October 2015 Beauty Haul

Hello everyone..!!!
Today i will share my beauty haul from past month..


1. Pond's Flawless White BB+
I really curious about this product.
The reason i just got it now, is because i never found the small size until now..
So, FINALLY i found this in a cutie mini size.. YAY..
I got this for IDR 20.000 or USD 1.48

2. Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel
Well, i bought this on vacation, because i forgot to bring my sunscreen..
I can't live without any SPF-thing covered my face and body..
I got this for IDR 20.000 or USD 1.48

3. Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Kiss
I bought this on emergency situation.
Because i forgot to bring my lipbalm to work in the day that my lip decide to against me..
I got this for IDR 26.000 or USD 1.93

4. L'Oreal Revitalift Double Lifting Eye
 As you know that i run out of eye cream.
It is a struggle to find eye cream here..
I think i almost got no choices..  
I got this for IDR 194.200 or USD 14.39
5. Nivea Daily Protection Sun Lotion
I bought this together with the Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel.
Yep. That forgotten sunscreen again..
I got this for IDR 21.000 or USD1.56

So, that's it for this haul.
See you in my next post...
Bye.. =)

6 comments: