Sunday, April 12, 2015

March 2015 empties

Hi everyone..
This is some products that i finished in last month...


1. Mustika Ratu 2 in 1 Whitening Face Cleanser
This is my everyday cleanser..
I super LOVE this... Wonder why i'm not post a review about it until now...
Already finished this so many times...

2. Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
This is my FAVORITE cleansing milk that i ever tried...
Already write a review about it here

3. LT Pro Simply Touch Eye Make Up Remover
I LOVE this...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I already reviewed it here

4. Rexona Women Whitening 48 Hours Anti-perspirant Deodorant 
A prevention from bad body odor...
5. Clean & Clear Active Clear Speed Clearing Acne Gel
 This is something that i always have and restock...
I have some posts featuring this product  here and here

That's it for this post...
See ya.. =)

3 comments:

  1. Aku habis beli mustika ratunyaaa. Gara2 pixy ga ada dimana2 :")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaa... Aku demen pooolll sama si mustika ratu ini.. Tp belom pernah nyoba yg pixy sih.. =) Ntar kalo nemu nyobak ah.. =)

      Delete
  2. that reminds me dulu juga pake clean & clearnya sebelum pindah ke kiehl's hahah.. cuma ga pernah habis-habis ;D

    Beauty Appetite

    ReplyDelete