Sunday, April 26, 2015

Maybelline Color Sensational - 235 Warm Me Up

Hi everyone..
Today i will write a review about Maybelline Color Sensational in no 235 Warm Me Up..
Here it is....



and, the bullet..

I got this for IDR 69.900 or about USD 6.9

I buy this because i want MLBB (my lip but better) lipstick..
 So, i go to the mall and check out some lipsticks...
but i don't want to try the tester on my lip..
If you like me, don't like to try on lipsticks tester on your lip.. i got a nice tip for you...

I have read somewhere, that you can swatch them on your fingertips..
Why fingertip, because the color is closer to your natural lip color ...
I think swatch on palm is great for base/face/eye products...not lip products.. 
 If you want your lip color look like your swatch on your palm, you definitely have to conceal your natural lip color before applying your lipstick..

So, i swatch them on my fingertip, and this one has the most natural looks...
and then.. I adopted this baby....
It's a perfect MLBB lipstick...

This is my bare lip....


swatch on my lip...


+  : I really love the color!!!!!!!!!
      Pigmented
      Moisturizing

-  : Nothing

I bought this product with my own money...
and my opinions above based by my experience by using this product

No comments:

Post a Comment